It’s true, enough, that “no man is an island” but Manhattan is an island. If you want to visit, you must fly to it, bridge to it, tunnel to it or float to it. Each of the routes is a singular event and gives the intrepid traveler a distinctive perspective of the city. And isn’t that just what you want from a journey?
For this week’s photo challenge, I’m sharing a photo of the New York Water Taxi in the foreground and the Brooklyn Bridge in the background.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: (Journey) (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Packed: Weekly Photo Challenge (Journey) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (annablakeblog.com)
- Last thoughts: On a journey (the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge) (thepositivepage.com)