I haven’t done A Girls’ Got to eat Post in a very long time. The Thanksgiving holiday seemed the perfect time to put one up. This holiday I am encouraging gluttony. I want you to gorge yourself on gratitude.
For many of us, the holidays can feel more like a pity party than a celebration. The kind of piggishness I’m suggesting can do a lot to turn those feelings around. The kind of voraciousness that I’m suggesting leads to victory. So shovel it in; dish it out; slurp it up or scoff it down; just feast on the beliefs, or activities or people or pets that bring you joy.
If you need more convincing; here is a quick list of why your Thanksgiving table should be groaning with platters of gratitude; and why you should take delight in overindulging.
- There is always enough to go around; whether it’s a table for one or for one hundred.
- None of your guests will be allergic or adverse to it.
- No animals will be harmed in order for you to partake.
- Your spirit will expand and not you waistline.
- It will leave you feeling energized; not sleepy.
- There is no chance of heartburn; only lightheartedness.
- There’s no cleanup afterwards.
- It won’t interfere with football watching.
- There’s no chance of chocking on it.
- The recipe is foolproof.
- You won’t gross anyone out when you talk with a mouth full of words of gratitude.
- The whole earth is filled with His glory (graceformymess.com)
- Spread Gratitude in Your Heart and Beyond (livingselfcare.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (chroniclesofl.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration: A Thanksgiving Memory… (eof737.wordpress.com)