Eating lobster is an indulgence I came to late in life. I found the crustaceans creepy. I found the cost prohibitive and I found cracking the claws intimidating. That all changed after taking a road trip with some girlfriends that included shopping the outlet malls from NYC to Rode Island. The highlight of the journey was a dinner at the Nordic Lodge. The Nordic Lodge is an all you can eat lobster buffet restaurant located in Charlestown, Rhode Island. People come from all over to indulge in a feast.
My first bite of lobster was the basic boiled version. My first taste of a delectable morsel dunked in drawn butter sent me into a (lobster) tail spin. I don’t indulge in this gift from the sea very often (which is probably why I have so many pictures of those memorable meals). For this weeks photo challenge I’m sharing a few photos of the lobsters I have loved.
- Sweet & Shiny: Weekly Photo Challenge (Indulge) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (writingthegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (bsord.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Lobster fishermen discuss commodities board (cbc.ca)