For this weeks challenge I must say thank you to the United States Postal Service. You should say thank you too; because without them you would be looking at a photo of the inside my purse.
My entry for the Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside is a collage. It depicts the opening of a package I received in the mail. What was inside wasn’t a mystery to me. I contemplated the purchase. I ordered it. I paid for it; but I still felt giddy and excited when I saw the notice telling me there was a package being held for me at the local post office.
My local post office is right around the corner from my apartment. So when I picked up the notice, 5 minutes before their closing time, I dashed directly there humming this tune-click HERE to hear my personal soundtrack.
I was so thrilled to receive this package; this gift to myself; that I could not wait to get home to rip it open…so I didn’t. I tore into the package while siting on the benches in front of my apartment building.
P.S. If you are curious about what the inside of my purse looks like, let me know in the comments. I’m happy to post a photo. 🙂
- weekly photo challenge: inside (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
- 9-17-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (kirstenhwhyte.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (skre8tive.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (thekreativecorner.wordpress.com)